- Do you issue a few thousand letters at a time?
- Is the sustainability of your communications a key focus?
- Do you wonder if you’re getting the best postal rates for your direct mail campaigns?
If Yes, we’d love to introduce you to paper wrap mailings and apply your requirements to the opportunities and efficiencies that it offers. Let us share the headlines.
What is paper wrap?
This product goes beyond the envelope you know and trust, this is printed paper that encloses direct mail items that need to be protected or collated.
Key advantages of paper wrap mailings
- Sustainability – the paper is derived from sustainable sources and is fully recyclable in the kerbside collections offered by all councils. There is no plastic window, which may need to be removed from an envelope before it can be recycled. Paper wrap offers an alternative to single-use plastic wrap, need we say more!
- Fully customised – beyond the contact address and your return address, you have a large print area that can be used to enhance first impressions. Your design could incorporate imagery or offers that will entice the recipient to open and engage with your letter. Our Studio are pleased to support this customisation.
- Flexibility – a paper wrap approach can be used for mailings that are as small as DL size, (a third of A4), up to accommodating items that are A4 in size. Whatever the size of your letter, paper wrap is durable enough to withstand postal processing.
- Cost efficient fulfilment – there are certainly opportunities to generate savings, compared to items being fulfilled in printed envelopes. The associated production processes benefit from a higher level of automation. The level of saving will be determined by the specifics of your project, which we can happily illustrate through a bespoke quotation.
- Cost efficient mailing – paper wrapped communications can easily be handled by Royal Mail equipment, which can read a Mailmark barcode printed on each letter. This discreet barcode reflects the mail type, sender details and destination, allowing for a high level of automation in the processing of the letters. Mailmark is the most cost-effective way to send bulk mail.
Reach out of you’d like us to look at paper wrap options for your direct mail campaigns.