We’re a small business with a big heart, our ethos of sharing our success with worthy causes was established by Nick Robey in 1975. You’ll regularly find our team participating in national charitable events, be that with moustaches, Pudsey Bear ears, or most frequently cakes!
Here are some of the highlights from our community involvement, which has been recognised within forums that include the Family Business Awards and Northern Lincolnshire Business Awards:
- At Christmas, each team member selects a charity of their choice, which Systematic donates £100 to on their behalf. Donations now total more than £50,000. The full story is on our Blog.
- Winning Caistor in Bloom Commercial seven times and a Silver for Best Commercial Premises 2015 in the East Midlands.
- A colourful legacy to our 40th trading anniversary celebrations was 4,000 daffodils, given to clients and contacts to honour our founder, Nick Robey, who is a daffodil enthusiast!
- We invest our time and expertise in supporting Caistor Running Club, which was established by our MD Chris Robey in 2011. The club helps people ‘run for fun’ and for free, and the annual beginners course typically attracts around 75 people, who want to get from ’Sofa to 5k’ within 8 weeks.
- Our expertise is equally applied to Lincolnshire Cares, an initiative launched by Chris in 2016, now a registered charity. Lincolnshire Cares aims to reduce the social isolation of older people with a free befriending service.
- We’re proud to support GO², a group of children and parents at local primary and secondary schools who are on a mission to champion a greener footprint for Caistor. Our initial involvement was hosting a workshop for the group, a learning and creative opportunity which generated ideas that we then transformed into a professional logo for the group.