We’re launching a new product within our range of brandable sustainable corporate gifts – the Rocketbook®.
As far as sustainability mantras go, Reduce, Reuse & Recycle is a strong one! The market-leading Rocketbook responds, it may just be your ‘forever’ notebook! As a product that can be personalised to reflect your brand, this also means that details of your organisation could forever be in the hands of your key contacts.
Write – Scan – Wipe
Using a special pen, you smoothly write your notes across 36 pages of synthetic paper. Your notes are then scanned and saved, connecting to all your favourite cloud services. You are then ready to simply erase your handwriting with a damp cloth. Then reuse your notebook, again and again! It’s the reassuringly familiar pen and paper experience yet built for the digital age.
Create your own Rocketbooks
We’re delighted that the Rocketbook is now available as a corporate gift, an innovative brand that you can associate your organisation with through the personalisation of the covers.
- A5 and A6 formats.
- Covers available in black, navy and white.
- Print outer covers in single colour (90 x 110mm area) or full colour (110 x 210mm).
- Dot grid pattern on each of the 36 pages, 18 sheets.
- Free access to the Rocketbook app which scans and connects your notes to the cloud.
- Includes a Pilot pen with a lid, a microfiber towel and a sustainable paper-based giftbox.
- When you send a scan to your cloud destination(s), you can choose JPG, PDF or GIF as the file type.
- You can actually set each destination to have its own file type, so you don’t have to choose one file type for all destinations.
- You can automatically name your files with the Smart Tiles feature that the app guides you through. Essentially you are just 4 hashtags away from your most efficient workflow yet.
Take our word for it…
As you’d expect from Team Systematic, we take our role as your trusted advisors very seriously, so as we’ve flight-tested the Rocketbook for you.
Jacqui’s week with a Rocketbook
As a pen and paper type of person, talk of ‘transferring notes to your preferred cloud destination’ filled me more with anxiety than excitement. Yet with fond Etch a Sketch memories from the 80s in my mind, I committed to my Rocketbook, even going cold turkey with my pencil case and paper resources!
- The Rocketbook ap
p is a joy! It goes beyond practicalities, almost coaching you to get the most from your new desk accessory. You’ll get a few emails too, after signing up to the app, yet not to the point of distraction or annoyance!
- I recycled less paper as I wiped away my impromptu notes and phone messages at the end of each day. The process is surprisingly therapeutic!
- I take lots of notes, even notes about notes! I’ll often type up notes for a clear, digital record. That process is almost eliminated with Optical Character Recognition which you turn on via the app. It converts your handwriting to a text file, to a surprising level of accuracy! You’ll need to give your digital notes a read-through and maybe adjust your line spacing, yet this feature saved me a fair amount of legwork and time.
- I was slightly anxious about losing my special pen and cloth! Unfortunately, the pen does not slip into the wirobound pages, so you do have the responsibility of keeping three key resources together. (However, I now realise that Rocketbook even have an Amazon store, so there are a good range of accessories and replacement products, if you are willing to make an investment)
- I do like an A4 notebook and at the minute the largest brandable Rocketbook is A5. However, with 36 pages, you are not likely to run out of space. The A5 size does keep the product at a more accessible price point too, for example, its cost is comparable to a fast-charge branded Powerbank.
Andrew’s week with a Rocketbook
As a creative, I enjoy using pen and paper and love to doodle, and as someone who writes notes in multiple places (notebooks, loose sheets, envelopes) I was keen to see if the Rocketbook could streamline my note taking.
- Setting everything up was much simpler than I expected – just download the app and choose the different destinations in the cloud.
- This is a great way of capturing your notes digitally without having to hunch over your laptop in meetings where colleagues might assume you’re distracted!
- There’s potential for the Rocketbook to become a collaborative tool because sometimes we take photos of our sketches and share them among the team. The Rocketbook makes that process a doddle.
- The Rocketbook corralled the chaos of my notes but kept the creative freedom of pen and paper.
- I was paranoid about inadvertently grabbing the nearest pen and not using the special pen supplied with the Rocketbook.
- I would have liked the pen to ‘bite’ the paper a little but that said, I quickly got used to a smoother writing experience!
Even a non-techy person will adjust their habits to make space for a Rocketbook in their life! Embrace the joy of handwriting, whilst taking time away from your screen and still creating digital text files.
Let us know if you’d like more information, visuals and proposals on a branded Rocketbook for you and your organisation.