Posted on 1st September 2020
by Jacqui Vear
Don’t underestimate the power of QR codes as you adjust your customer experiences to COVID-19 times. In a world where we’re all more reluctant to touch things, they have a wide range of applications!
1) Use them to create a VCard – with one scan you’ll be in a person’s contact list, making them a great addition to a business card.
2) The link can be any URL – so beyond a website homepage, they could link to a a social media platform or even a digital document.
3) Link to a PayPal account for payments – it’s an easy way for donations to be made too.
4) They generate lots of useful data – information available includes devices used, headline location data and the number of scans.
5) QR codes can look more interesting than you think – they don’t have to be produced in black and white, and they can even incorporate a logo.
Get in touch to talk about how you can make the most of our facts about QR codes in your next design project, we’re here to help!